What’s up, everyone?
I hope you’re doing well! My school started 2 weeks ago and I’m feeling so motivated about school. In my free time, I do yoga & pilates and I can say that my body is changing a lot. I feel stronger and toned which is amazing. My social media accounts are growing day by day which I’m very happy about that. If you aren’t following me yet, my social media accounts are on my website.
In today’s post, I’ll share with you guys my outfit on my cousin’s wedding day. I’ll also mention the beauty products that I used for my makeup. If you haven’t read my first “Get Dressed With Me” blog post, you can read it from here.
I usually don’t wear makeup because I love being natural. Sometimes I use mascara and lip gloss that’s all. But for special occasions, I love wearing makeup. I did my makeup for the wedding and I think it’s not bad at all.
The products that I used for my makeup:
- Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer
- Studio Finish Concealer
- Natural Brow Shaper – Bobbi Brown
- I use this Brow Shaper because my eyebrows are thick. I have to fix them sometimes lol
- MAC Sheertone Blush – Peach
- My favorite blush ever! You should definitely try it.
- MAC- Lip Conditioner Hydratant
- YVES ROCHER – Le Baume Liquide
- CLINIQUE – Chubby Stick – Super Strawberry
- I apply chubby stick first, then I use Lip Conditioner Hydratant.
- MAC – Mascara B74
- Loreal Paris – Nude Magique Cushion Foundation
- Benefit – do the Hoola Beyond Bronze Kit
- This kit is absolutely amazing! My sister bought it for me for my birthday and I’m really grateful.
Here is my outfit!
- My dress is from Miss Selfridge
- My clutch is from Marks & Spencer
The lights were beautiful that evening. I loved the design of the wedding!
With my lovely aunt. Her dress is absolutely gorgeous!
That’s all for this week’s post. I hope you like it. Comment down below your favorite brand. I care about your thoughts so don’t forget to give me feedback about my blog.
Stay tuned my lovely readers