Hello, / Hallo / Merhaba my lovely readers!
I guess I owe this energic entry to my happiness because my exams are finished. In these past 4 weeks, I had lots of exams, that’s why I didn’t have the motivation to write on my blog. I’m sorry about that but I’ll make it up to Y’all! Also, I love posting outfit photos or anything reflects my style; so I’ll probably post more fashion based posts on my blog and Instagram. In today’s post, I’ll share with you guys my “Healthy Granola” recipe. I eat granola with milk or yogurt and put bananas on top of my bowl. I highly recommend this to everyone because it’s absolutely DELICIOUS! It’s also good to get enough carbohydrates before your exercise.
- 3 cups raw, whole rolled oats (aka old fashion oats), preferably organic
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts
- 1 or 2 tbsp desiccated coconuts
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
from right to left: honey, desiccated coconut, cinnamon⇐
- Preheat the oven to 180º C (300º F).
- Chop all nuts until they’re tiny.
- Whisk the egg white.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl (Add the egg white as well) and use your clean hands to mix well and toss to coat; it will be sticky and messy but that’s the fun part.
- Spread the mixture in a thin layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes but every 5 minutes you must mix the combination. If not, they won’t be crispy and tasty!
- Cool before serving and storing. Before you put it into a jar, add raisins if you like. They are delicious.
I really enjoy eating this granola with yogurt and milk, as I said before. If you will try it, don’t forget to post your pictures with #styleglintrecipes on Instagram and Twitter! I would love to hear your thoughts about this recipe, as you know this is the first recipe post on my blog. I’m eating healthy (most of the time, there might be cheat days in everyone’s life) and that’s why I love to share with you guys my recipes.
Until next time!
Users who have LIKED this post: